A blog for those interested in everything from make-up to music to meditation...

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Review: Kiss iEnvy Individual lashes


Up until a few months ago I had an obsession with false lashes. No dress was complete without a big set of lashes. Eventually I just got sick of:



  1. Taking ages to get them on, 
  2. Getting the glue on my eye make up and having to start over,
  3. Leaving them on over night and feeling like my eyelids had been glued shut. 
  4. Looking back over photos and seeing that one had fallen down on my cheek to look like a random piece of facial hair! 
  5. Pulling my natural eyelashes out trying to reach the remnants of glue. 
Basically I decided to give them up! Layers of mascara was easier than dealing with the cons they had to offer...until I found these!

They are simply amazing! 
  • They were incredible inexpensive at €3.50 from Penneys.
  • They were very easy to apply, much easier than strip lashes.
  • They blend very well with the natural lashes.
  • They come in different lengths which makes them look real!
  • The glue was clear, in comparison to the white gloopy glue that normally comes with strip lashes.
  • They feel as though I'm not wearing anything on my eyes.
The list goes on! It says on the packet that they last for up to 4 weeks. It will be interesting to see how long they last if I'm removing make-up and showering etc. I'll update this post and tell you all how long they last. 
It's safe to say that I'm well and truly back on the false lashes bandwagon but I doubt I'll ever go back to strip lashes after these! I will most definitely be repurchasing...in bulk!


Application:


  1. I started off by removing all of my make-up.
  2. Got a square piece of tinfoil and a pair of tweezers at the ready. 
  3. I opened the packet and removed the lashes and the glue.
  4. Placed a small blob of the clear glue onto the piece of tin foil.
  5. I then took the tweezer and began to remove them from the packet.
  6. I picked up one of the eyelashes and dipped the knotted end in the glue.
  7. I placed the eyelash onto my lash line, as close to the eyelid as I could get. 
  8. I repeated on both eyes.
  9. I finished with a thin coat of mascara.
I used the longer eyelashes on the outer edge and the smaller ones as I moved into the inner part of the eye. I only applied lashes to the outer half of the eye to maintain a natural look and I didn't apply any to the bottom lash lin



Before







Before





Before: Close-up








       
Application






  
                    Application







After





                              
    








  

2 comments:

  1. Dear Emily

    Hope you are well.

    While I was surfing I stumbled upon your blog and you look fantastic! You are definitely one of the best looks created with iENVYbyKISS eyelash.

    I would love to feature your name/ID and your blog page through iENVYbyKISS blog (http://ienvybykiss.com/) as well as our social media channels.

    Please let me know what you think  if you are fine with that I will make a page and publish by Aug 9th.

    Thank you so so much for loving iENVYbyKISS eyelash, and please feel free to contact me if you have any question or ideas.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

    Best Regards,
    Winnie

    winnie.lee@ivyent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.Ehimare who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, and he also cure other diseases. thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him now: drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him + 1 (267) 671-1087 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ReplyDelete