A blog for those interested in everything from make-up to music to meditation...

Thursday 10 May 2012

Review time! Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation




For months and months I was using Revlon Colourstay as part of my daily make-up routine and although I LOVE that foundation it was just too much for day time wear. So I went on a quest to find a foundation that was light to medium coverage with a dewy or satin finish and guess what? Here it is. I bought this in Boots for €15. My shade is 53 light beige. First of all, this foundation smells fabulous. As I've said before scented products on my face don't bother me. The coverage is light but it's buildable, the finish is dewy and it gives the skin a lovely glow. It blends very well with fingers as well as brushes (I use ELF's Powder Brush) I love to wear it to college or work as it's a very natural look. I still use my Revlon Colourstay (I'll never give that up) but I use it for going out when I need a little more coverage and a longer staying foundation. The staying power for this foundation isn't as good as the Revlon Colourstay, I'd say you could wear it for 6 hours before it needed to be topped up. Overall I'd give this a 9 out of 10. Its my go to foundation for the day time and I'll definitely be re-purchasing.


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment